Are you trying to sign up for an account to view/pay your invoices from a vendor, but are getting an error message? This guide may help.
The signup page will require entering your Customer ID. This information will be available on an invoice from your vendor, and might be referred to as customer number, or franchise number. You may also be required to enter an invoice number. You'll also be required to enter an email address and password to use for logging in.
Accept Terms and click the "Sign Up" button. You will be directed back to the login page, where you will be able to login using your newly created login. If this does not happen and you receive an error, check the guide below for help with your specific error.
The most common errors you may receive are:
- Invalid Customer ID
- The Customer ID that you entered does not match any in our system. We recommend checking to make sure it was typed correctly.
- If you were just recently invoiced for this account for the first time, it is possible that the vendor has not yet sent up a record of the invoice to our system. Your account will not exist in our system until it has been invoiced, so we recommend waiting until you receive an email from Fidesic regarding the invoice.
- The account associated with this Customer ID has already been registered by another email address
- someone else has signed up for this account with their own email address and password. If you know who would have done this, we recommend reaching out to them. If you are not sure or if the person who does have access is no longer with your company, we recommend contacting our customer support to further figure out the issue.
- Invoice not found
- The invoice number that you entered does not match any in our system. We recommend checking to make sure it was typed correctly.
- If you just received the invoice from the vendor, it is possible that they have not yet sent up a record of the invoice to our system. We recommend trying a different invoice number, or waiting until you receive an email from Fidesic regarding the invoice.
- Customer ID and Invoice Number do not match to the same account
- The Customer ID and invoice number that you entered do exist in our system, but the invoice may exist for a different customer. We recommend checking to make sure both fields were typed correctly.
- If both fields are correct, we would recommend reaching out to the vendor to confirm the invoice is on the correct account.