The following Fidesic PGP keys have been renewed, and will be removed from the Host-to-Host platform:
- fidesicpgpprod (0x50711DF6) — Expired December 23, 2017
If you are still using these PGP keys, you must download and use the new key immediately.
Once the new key has been installed, please remove the old key from your system.
Sending Encrypted Files
- If you are still sending encrypted files to Fidesic using the old key, you must begin using the new key immediately.
- Fidesic requires that transmission connections be encrypted and files you send be digitally signed with your PGP key. The additional file-level encryption with the Fidesic PGP key is not required, and may be removed to eliminate the impact of future Fidesic PGP key renewals.
PGP Key Download Instructions
Please download and rename the Fidesic public key and then install it on your keyring. Once this is done, you may address encryption and signature as above by configuring your system appropriately and coordinating activities as necessary.
- Test Key: fidesicpgptest2017.pub.txt - does not expire
- Production Key: fidesicpgpprod2017.pub.txt - Expires November 28, 2021
Contact the Fidesic Support team at 866-439-5884 x2, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions about the Host-to-Host platform. Please note that the support team cannot advise clients on specific actions needed to make required changes to their systems. Clients should contact their application vendors for assistance.