This past month was largely focused on enhancing multiple address ID support for vendors. This included several front end changes to allow selection and editing of address ID info, and a change to both our GP modules to support the added data. Beyond that, we've fixed a few bugs, and are prepping for full roll out of our AR solution using the new updated Fidesic platform.
Standard release notes
- Fixed a bug throwing an error related to editing terms.
- Adjusted the way .net core authorization works for the Fidesic API to connect to multiple sources.
Vendor Address ID Support
- Added a way to manage multiple vendor Address IDs on the vendor records within Fidesic
- Added the ability to add/edit Address ID from the Invoice Enter or Adjust page
- Added Vendor Address ID syncing to the Fidesic Vendor Sync Module
- Added Vendor Address ID support to the Fidesic Module itself
AP Integration for GP
- Changed the sort order on the Payments Upload page to sort by Check number.
Fidesic AR version 2
- Updated the Payments Received page for better functionality and easier usage
- Invoice Category View can now be edited from the front end