“You Don’t have security privileges to open this window. Contact your System administrator for assistance.”
This error is caused by Dynamics GP User Permissions.
To Add Permissions to the user:
This process gives individual users permission to access our tables and buttons within GP. After Creating, assign this role to all users who need access to our system.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP menu > Tools > Setup > System > Security Tasks
- Create a Task ID - call it "Fidesic Tasks" or similar nomenclature.
- Category: Sales or Purchasing (depending on AR or AP install of our solution)
- Task Name: (your choice), Task Description: (your choice)
- Product: eInvoice and ePay
- Type: Windows, Reports, Files (you need to select each one of these, then proceed to step 7 below for each)
- Series: Sales, Purchasing, System, Company, 3rd Party
- Enable all operations in the Access List to allow access to the actions.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP menu > Tools > Setup > System > Security Roles
- Select the Role ID for the user you wish to grant Fidesic access to in GP
- Select "Fidesic Tasks" (or whatever you named the Task in step 2)
- Click Save.
If this error is occuring on a window you do not plan to use, you can disable either AR or AP triggers in GP to prevent the fidesic module from attempting any operation.
- MS Dynamics GP Menu -> Tools -> Setup -> Company ->Fidesic Company Options
- Then you'll need to check the box next to "Disable Receivables Triggers" or "Disable Payables Triggers" depending on which product you'd like to disable.